Customer Survey Competition
$250 Visa Card Monthly Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Inchcape European Automotive Pty Limited (ABN 97 070 000 789) trading as Citroën Automobiles Australia of Level 2, 4 Burbank Place, Norwest NSW 2153, telephone 02 8892 9199.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who receive a Sales or Service email, containing a customer survey, from the Promoter and inviting them to enter. Sales customer survey emails will be sent to individuals who have recently purchased a Citroën vehicle and consented to receiving such emails from the Promoter at the time of making their purchase (“Sale Survey Email”). Service customer service emails will be sent to individuals that have recently had their Citroën vehicle serviced (at an authorised Citroën dealership) and consented to receiving such emails from the Promoter at the time of receiving their service (“Service Survey Email”).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 01/10/2018 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/07/2019 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period will be divided into ten (10) monthly entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”). Entries open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm for each Monthly Entry period on the dates outlined in the table below.
|Monthly Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close|
6. To enter the Monthly Draw (as defined below) for a particular Monthly Entry Period, eligible individuals must receive a Sales Survey Email or Service Survey Email and then undertake the following steps during the relevant Monthly Entry Period:
• Click on the link within the Sales Survey Email or Service Survey Email and follow the prompts to the relevant customer survey; and
• Complete and submit the customer survey in full and in accordance with the instructions provided.
7. There will be one (1) draw conducted for entries received for each Monthly Entry period (each a “Monthly Draw”). The Monthly Draws will take place at 11:00am at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2510 on the dates outlined in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. All times will be AEST and AEDST as the case requires.
|Monthly Draw||Draw Date||Publication Date|
8. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant Monthly Draw and their names will be announced online at www.citroen.com.au/competition/ from the date outlined in the table above.
9. The first valid entry drawn in each Monthly Draw will each win a $250 preloaded Visa debit card.
10. Each Visa debit card will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa debit card are not included. Any unused balance of the Visa debit card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa debit card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa debit card.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person per Monthly Entry Period.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is $2,500.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 15/11/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at www.citroen.com.au/competition/ from 22/11/2019.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27611