INSPIRE THE COLOUR COMBINATIONS FOR THE NEW CITROEN C3 AIRCROSS SUV
Vote for your favourite C3 AIRCROSS colour combinations in our online pole - voting closes 4th April.
Citroën Australia will launch its all-new C3 AIRCROSS SUV with a colour palette inspired by you – Australian customers.
Available with contrasting body, roof, decal and roof rail colours, the all-new C3 AIRCROSS will inject its unique design personality into the compact SUV segment and Australians have the opportunity to influence the final colour line-up will contain.
From today, Citroën Australia will conduct an online poll to determine the top five colour combinations that will go on to influence the colour line-up at launch of the vehicle later this year.
Running until midnight April 4, the poll gives Australians the ability to choose their top five colour combinations from 10 via an online survey here.
Citroën Australia’s Product Planning Manager, Justin Narayan said that the poll was devised to give Australians a say in the product planning process.
“Citroën the world over is developing a range of vehicles under the ethos of ‘inspired by you’ and what better way to give Australians a say in the planning process than letting them choose the colours that best represent them,” said Narayan.
“For the most part, planning for a new model is done behind closed doors – but we wish to be a fun and engaging brand and involving Australians in our planning process for C3 AIRCROSS is the best way we can demonstrate this.” Said Narayan.
Forming the initial colour line-up, which will be condensed to five are:
- Blue body / Blue roof with white highlights and roof rails
- Misty grey body / Ink black roof with silver highlights
- Natural white body / White roof with white highlights and roof rails
- Sand metallic body / Ink black roof with orange highlights and roof rails
- Spicy orange body / Ink black roof with black roof rails
- Passion red body / Ink black roof with black roof rails
- Cosmic silver / Silver roof with orange highlights and roof rails
- Ink black body / Sand pearl roof with silver highlights and roof rails
- Natural white body / Spicy orange roof with silver highlights and roof rails
- Misty grey body / Spicy orange roof with silver highlights and roof rails
The New Citroën C3 AIRCROSS will arrive sporting a high level of standard specification including comprehensive driver safety and support aids, further pricing and specification information will be available closer to Q4, 2018 launch.
The all-new C3 AIRCROSS was named ‘Best Small SUV’ in the Carbuyer UK Best Car Awards and was selected as a finalist for the 2017 European Car of The Year Awards.