Customer Survey Competition
$250 Visa Card Monthly Draw
July Winner 2019
June Winner 2019
May Winner 2019
April Winner 2019
January Winner 2019
PEUGEOT CITROEN AUSTRALIA “WIN A TRIP TO PARIS!” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding NT) aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step -Sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/08/19 and close at 5:00 PM AEST on 30/07/20 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, please contact Sales and Service Feedback Survey (“Survey”) sent by electronic direct email from the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
6. To enter, please enter the email address provided, follow the prompts, enter the inquiry details and submit the fully completed Survey during the Promotional Period.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has Uncertainty in the context of fair dealing and the avoidance of the offense. Errors and omissions can be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation of such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff (Central Coast), Central Coast Hwy Suite 5/210, Erina NSW 2250 on 31/07/20 at 11:00 AM AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and records in an ineligible or ineligible incoming entry. The winner will be notified by email and phone (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on www.peugeot.com.au/competition and www.citroen.com.au/competition by 02/08/20.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid draws for a trip to two (2) adults in Paris, France, valued at up to $ 9,000 depending on date and point of departure (“Prize”). The Prize includes: • Two (2) x return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest capital city to Paris, France; • Six (6) nights, three star (3 *) accommodation In Paris; • AUD $ 1000 spending money for the winner only. • One (1) museum tour, depending on if the winner is a Peugeot or Citroen car owner. Museum tours and included transport are subject to availability. o One (1) day trip to Paris to Sochaux to visit the Peugeot Adventure for two (2) people – note this element can not be taken on public holidays, weekends and during August and Christmas Holidays; or One (1) two (2) hour visit to the The Citroen Conservatory (the Citroen Museum) located in Aulnay for two (2) people. Return transport to Aulnay included.
14. The winner is responsible for any amendment / s fees issued by airlines or suppliers. Additional expenses money, meals, insurance, transport to and from the point of departure, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 01/11/2020 and is subject to reservation and flight availability. Prize may not be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. The winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have validates passports, and any required visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same place. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not be part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at the time of accommodation check in.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the Prize (or an element of the Prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to $ 9,000.
18. The Prize, or any other portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and may not be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
19. An unclaimed prize draw may take place on 31/10/20 at 11:00 AM AEDST at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, to the award of the prize, if unclaimed by this time. The winner will be published on www.eu.nl/competition and www.Citroen.com.au/competition by 06/11 / 20.
20. Entrants agree to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and / or voice in the event they are a winner (including photography, film and / or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and / or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or taking of the Prize.
25. The Promoter is Inchcape European Automotive Pty Ltd (ABN 97 070 000 789) trading as Peugeot Citroen Australia of Level 2/4 Burbank Place, NORWEST NSW 2153, Australia, telephone 02 8892 9070. NSW Permit No. LTPS / 19/36677 ACT Permit No. TP19 / 03863 SA Permit No. T19 / 1252