Social Media Guidelines
Whilst Citroen Australia welcomes all questions and commentary – including constructive feedback – and want all members of our community to be able to express their opinions and experiences freely; for legal reasons, all posts on official Citroen Australia social media channels will be regularly moderated in line with the below guidelines.
Citroen Australia asks that our community members refrain from posting any of the following:
- Comments, links, images or videos that are deceptive, misleading, obscene, profane, pornographic, offensive, discriminatory, harmful or hateful in nature or that are unlawful or encourage illegal activity
- Posts that may be offensive to other community members
- Comments that (in our opinion) are intended to threaten any individual, organisation or company
- Comments that are intended to defame or harass an individual or that (in our opinion) are unsubstantiated or untrue about an individual, Citroen Australia, a Citroen Retailer, a Citroen Ambassador or any other person or entity associated with the Citroen brand
- Successive posts by a single member
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple members
- Unauthorised solicitations or advertisements
- Any materials that infringe upon the right of any third party (for example, copyright)
- Posting of issues and commentary about individual customer circumstances which are actively under review by a Citroen Retailer or our Customer Relations Team
- Posts illustrating or referring to products not endorsed by Citroen Australia including, but not limited to, unauthorised parts and accessories and/or unauthorised modifications to our products
Citroen Australia reserves the right to delete any posts falling within the categories listed above; and wherever possible, limit the ability of any user to post comments on its social channels and/or block any entity that violates the above guidelines.
Please be aware that all official Citroen Australia social media channels are available to view by a wide range of users. Please take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Never post any highly personal, confidential or sensitive information such as bank account or credit card details.
Posts on official Citroen Australia social media channels do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Citroen Australia, nor does Citroen Australia confirm their authenticity or accuracy.
By using or accessing an official Citroen Australia social media channel, you also accept (and must comply with) the channel’s official terms and conditions (e.g. Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities). To the extent they are relevant, those terms and conditions are incorporated into these rules by reference.
Please note that our social media channels are not intended to answer specific customer service questions. If you have questions or concerns about your vehicle, Citroen Australia would love to hear from you, so please either contact your local Citroen Retailer or our Customer Relations Team on 1800 898 058 between 8.30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, Eastern Standard Time.
If you see anything on our page that you feel violates these rules, please send an email to email@example.com and we will review as soon as possible.